I spent the weekend in upstate NY with my family and some friends. We went to a quarry to look for crystals inside stones (the kids were interested in this). You do this by using a large hammer to break large stones into smaller ones. Kind of like convicted felons used to do. As I was sitting there swining the hammer I couldn't help but think that Bernie Madoff should be doing this instead of me.
But back to the markets. Friday was indeed a down 200 day. The ONLY good news on Friday was how light the volume was. None of the stocks I own were down a large amount, but they were all down. It just was not a good day.
Asia was mostly down overnight and Europe is down. U. S. futures are weak as the market gets ready to open. Here we go................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment